Insect Light Trap
Fly control solution for every business
Call us for an expert pest survey on 1800-212-212-5
Effective monitoring and reporting services
Identifying a pest control partner with global expertise that understands the phases of the supply chain risk management is imperative. This will provide a road map from which technical or business priorities can be acknowledged to execute relevant integrated pest management strategies.
A comprehensive integrated pest management programme can only look nice on paper if it is not routinely monitored, reviewed and adjusted to ensure it is improved and functioning as planned. For that reason, a solid partnership will need to be forged between the company and pest controller to ensure consistent alignment on the strategies and efforts. Furthermore, for better traceability ensure you have established a monitoring and reporting method.
Explore our online reporting services if they suit you and the business. The report is incorporated as part of your integrated pest management programme with Rentokil India.
1. Site risk assessment - Identify Health and Safety hazards relating to the premises enabling your staff and ours to work safely.
2. Yearly pest control schedule - A full year advance schedule provided for your convenience and preparations ahead.
3. Pest service records and monitoring checklists - Findings of pest infestation and condition of monitoring stations will be recorded with recommendations from field biologist.
4. Quality Control (QC) inspection by service supervisor - Assessment of Rentokil pest control service quality.
5. Hygiene awareness program by field biologist (if required) - Training your employees to better understand and support in the control of pests.
6. Pest activity graph and trending reports - Trends of pest activity will be shown in graph charts.
7. Field biologist inspection report - Detailed infestation reports and adverse condition.
Partnership between customers and Rentokil -
Education and exclusion -