Grain beetles are so small that you may not notice a problem at first, but always look out for the following tell-tale signs that indicate grain beetles presence in your premises.
- Damage — can be found on raw materials and foodstuffs.
- Live adult weevils — emerging and leaving visible exit holes in grains.
- Infected grain — will appear as damp, mouldy and even grain germination when it is warmer.
- Floury dust — created as adults move from one food source to the next.
- Moulded goods — insects such as flour and grain beetles can cause discoloration of goods and make them prone to moulding.
If you are worried about grain beetles, a professional service can help to get rid of these stored pests effectively.
Rentokil pest experts approach provides rigorous protection for your property:
- We offer a Free Consultation to assess the source of attraction, breeding site, level of infestation, and to identify the fly species.
- Our professionally trained technicians - can help advise you the most effective, targeted fly control solutions tailored to your requirements.
- Safe and targeted treatments — our extensive knowledge means we can provide you with targeted and effective treatment to get rid of grain beetles at your business property.
- Protection — we offer advice on practical measures based on the ERDM approach that you can easily action to minimise the risk of grain beetles infestation in the future.
Call us at 1800-212-212-5 to know more. Alternatively, contact us online for a fast and effective service.